Saturday, February 11, 2012

What to get ?

My little brother (who is 6 years old) is finishing kindergarten and they are having a graduation ceromony. I wanted to get something like flowers, but i think thats a little to girly, i wanted something unique to give him. I know they have fruit arrangements that look like flowers (but hes not really that into fruit) I was looking to see if they had cany cars in the shape of flowers but I can't find anything. Does anyone have any good ideas? I don't want to get him regular flowers so please don't say to get that. My little brother is my world i am 13 years older than him and i want to get hime something special.

What to get ?
Why don't you just get him a bag of different candy?



That's all a 6 year old wants anyway.

running shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment