Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Is it worth it to buy the Knot's Wedding Flower book, or does the website pretty much say it all?

I flipped through the book at Barnes %26amp; Noble, but it was about $10 more expensive than I wanted to spent. I found it on amazon.com for the price I was willing to pay, but now I am wondering if it is even worth it since the knot's website has a flower section that is the exact same as the flower description section.



I liked the book because it was simple and I am just trying to get some inspiration and it had some examples that I really liked for my wedding. I'm not trying to make my own flower arrangements, just trying to get a better understanding of some flowers that would fit my autumn themed wedding (colorwise) that are fun.



So is it worth the $20, or should I just stick with the website even though I would have to print anything I like and would want to show a florist? It's free shipping since I already had some books in my cart that I am buying from amazon.



I value the opinions of people who actually have or have seen this book. I also welcome suggestions on other books

Is it worth it to buy the Knot's Wedding Flower book, or does the website pretty much say it all?
If you could find a gently used one (or new) via Amazon, it's not a bad book to have. Sometimes you just like to flip pages through a book as opposed to nagivating through a website. Besides, you could always resell the book back on Amazon for cash or Amazon credit. You can also post on your local craigslist book section to see if someone has a copy to sell for an inexpensive price. Another option is to check the public library-you never know what might be there!



Best of luck to you!
Reply:Definitely stick with the website. It is really comprehensive, and everything on the book is on the website as well. You'll probably only need to print out a few inspirational pictures for your florist, so it would be a waste of $$ to get the entire book.

choosing ice skates

No comments:

Post a Comment