Monday, January 30, 2012

Real flowers with glittter and glitter paints?

I recently saw a floral arrangement at the doctor's office and the outer petals were covered in glitter and colored glitter paint. I thought they were absolutely gorgeous and was wondering where I could find such a piece, or what I can use to do this myself. Any help would be greatly appriciated! Thanks for your time and input!

Real flowers with glittter and glitter paints?
You can find a special glitter spray, which can be sprayed directly on the flowers. This type of spray can be bought from a floral shop or a garden centre. It is very easy to use, and it's fun, decorating your flowers differently. Don't use any type of glitter spray but use a specific one. Have fun tyring it out! :)
Reply:Try Michaels


  • make up tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment