Monday, January 30, 2012

Has anyone bought flowers in the NYC flower District before?

I was thinking on heading to the flower distric in New York to buy a bunch of flowers for mothers day. I have a couple of aunts to whom i like to arrange my own small arrangements.

But that is 8 aunts and every year this tradition becomes more expensive.



Is it worth my while going there?

If you have done this, what prices should i expect to find?

I know they will probably be a little more expensive since it is mother s days.



Also i don't have a particular flower in mind, it can easily be a bunch of different flowers. I plan on going down there saturday, i don't know if this will make a difference.



Thanks in advance for your responses.

Has anyone bought flowers in the NYC flower District before?
I don't believe going there to spending the extra money. The prices are marked up to the cost of their rent and not the quality of their flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment