Monday, January 30, 2012

Valentines day floral arrangement..?

Hi - I would like some advice about getting flowers for this girl that I like. She is 27 years old. We have been talking and hanging out for about 3 months now. Nothing has happened yet between us. No kiss, no 'more than a hug' kind of thing yet. She is very busy and I hardly see her. She knows I'm interested in her.



I want to get her some flowers for Valentines day and I want something that lasts. I was thinking of doing a silk rose arrangement but I would like some ideas from the ladies. I don't want it too big or too small. I think too big means 'trying too hard' and hardly anything could mean just a friendship kind of thing.



So please tell me what I should get. I was thinking a single silk red rose and a teddy bear to go with it. But I don't know what else would be good. Accessories? Etc..?



Any suggestions are much appreciated!

Valentines day floral arrangement..?
thats alot of writing
Reply:I personally don't like the idea of silk flowers. I think real flowers would make a much better impression on any woman. Just get something beautiful that you can afford. If you could have them sent to her house or to her work during the day, that would be even sweeter; although delivering them yourself if you have plans will be just as nice. Good luck with this girl :)


No comments:

Post a Comment