Monday, January 30, 2012

Do you have a wedding disaster story to tell?

Mine was a total disaster years ago. I wish I could do it all over again- I woke up with a bloody nose, my cat died, the best man was late and not wearing tuxedo pants, a cell phone went off during our vows, and the wedding co-ordinator ran off with over $3,000 dollars in flower arrangements for the reception, My Dj cancelled out and his substitute- a DJ from a local rap artist here in HOuston tx - Talk about holly horror- any one else? By the way I am still happily married 10 years

Do you have a wedding disaster story to tell?
wow, I am not sure if that is tragedy or comedy!

Sorry.



I was at a wedding in New Orleans where the bride and her brides maids were to travel down a flight of stairs before walking down the isle. The 3rd or forth girl tripped and fell all the way down the stairs creating quite a mess and scratching her self up pretty badly in the process.

Not a complete disaster but it was hard not to laugh at that also. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment