Thursday, January 26, 2012

I am a beginner floral desgner and i need tips and ideas for some arrangements want to make a good impression?

just started at scent of a flower they do alot of high quality arrangements

I am a beginner floral desgner and i need tips and ideas for some arrangements want to make a good impression?
if they sell plants what is really cool is take a piece of oasis wet it put it in the plant and make a small design in it like some baby breath and fern a ribbon and a couple of carnations and a Gerber daisy or a rose daffodil i did work i a floral shop and these worked for hospital patients or nursing homes or to deliver to friends and family i sent one i did to my mom and she still has the plant it was like 8 years ago.
Reply:talk to my sister she owns a flower shop here in illinois. Message me if you want to know more on Yahoo Messenger.

family nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment