Friday, January 27, 2012

I want to have some type of Persian Silk Tree/Pink Siris/Mimosa arrangement at my reception?

I want to have some type of Persian Silk Tree/Pink Siris/Mimosa arrangement at my reception, but cannot find any merchants that sell them. I use all 3 names because that is what the flower is being referred to that I like. It looks like a pink and white feather. I'd like to put some tufts in with my bouquet or decorate the reception area with either real or artificial trees. Any ideas?

I want to have some type of Persian Silk Tree/Pink Siris/Mimosa arrangement at my reception?
Try this page. It lists several retailers that sell the flower.



http://davesgarden.com/products/ps/go/17...
Reply:The Mimosa that I have used doesn't look like what you are describing.The one I am familiar with has blossoms shaped like mini oranges on a branch like stem and has a very limited season for availability.

I usually get mine from my floral wholesaler. Go to a local florist and see if they can acquire it for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment