Thursday, January 26, 2012

Classy and pretty college graduation party motif?

I'm thinking of doing pink and chocolate brown linens with clear bowls that have flower arrangements in the bowl...like under water.

My dad is getting the caterer (white glove service) but I'm in charge of decorating, getting the tables together and such. I want it to be young, but since I have 50+ family members plus friends coming I want it to look really nice.



suggestions?



ps. we're having it in our backyard....setting it up with tents and such

Classy and pretty college graduation party motif?
that is a good idea what you got already..... go to a Party store or a DOLLAR TREE* ( *I suggest) and get pink and brown plates cups....etc... balloons .. I know it sounds simple and basic but they have have like 20 different colors for everything now a days...

running shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment